Surprice Car Rentals is proud to be partnered with the registered charity: Floga Parents’ Association of Children with cancer.
We invite our customers to join us in supporting this special charity.
Floga Parents’ Association of Children with cancer – Charity Profile
We are standing by the children suffering from cancer and their families. Through our planned actions, we support the operation of the oncology departments within children’s hospitals and we assist in the treatment of childhood cancer.
Floga, the Parents’ Association of Children with Cancer, was established in 1982 at Panagiotis and Aglaia Kyriakou General Children’s Hospital of Athens by a handful of parents with children suffering from cancer. Floga is a non-profit organization (NPO).
These days, Floga has thousands of families across Greece under its wings, with offices and representatives in nearly all regions of the country.
The Floga Mission:
- To stand by children suffering from cancer and their families.
- To fight for better medical, mental and social care for them.
- To share their fears and concerns, and to support their fight any way we can.
Floga key targets:
- Establish an institutional framework that governs the hospitalisation of children.
- Train paediatricians at the oncology departments.
- Care for adolescents at children’s hospitals.
- Provide psychological support to families.
- Give clear and honest information to parents.
- Offer social care.
- Raise public awareness about childhood cancer.
Floga is a non-profit organization (NPO).
The administrative and financial audit of the Association is performed annually by Deloitte certified public accountants.